European Linen open-weave dish cloth
An open weave 95% linen dish cloth - the other 5% being cotton and making up the stripes and edging. The loose weave allows for faster drying meaning the cloth is less likely to develop unpleasant odours or harbour potentially harmful bacteria. White with stripes of red and deep blue. A little over 45cm squared. Woven and finished in the Czech republic.